Women's Health Free Clinic (WHFC)
The Women’s Health Free Clinic (WHFC) became the nation’s first comprehensive, free, student-run women’s health clinic when it opened in February 2008. The clinic is a partnership between NYU School of Medicine, the Reproductive Health Access Project, and the Institute for Family Health.
- Routine GYN exam / well-woman exam
- Pap smears, HPV testing
- Long-acting reversible contraceptives
- Comprehensive women’s health and family planning
- Emergency contraception (Plan B or “morning-after pill”)
- STD testing and treatment (genital warts, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B)
- Treatment of GYN problems – vaginal infections, irregular bleeding, pain
- Endometrial biopsy
- Referral for colposcopy, screening mammogram and colonoscopy
- Bloodwork and laboratory services
- Outpatient specialty referrals
Patient care teams may include NYU School of Medicine students and NYU Langone reproductive health fellows and family medicine attendings.
Patients interested in making an appointment, please click here.