Free services currently offered by the NYCFC
- basic primary care
- patient education
- disease prevention & screening
- physical exams
- women’s health, including gynecological care
- men’s health
- sexually transmitted infection testing (including HIV)
- laboratory testing
- specialty referrals
- referrals for: colon cancer screening, optometry appointments (including a free pair of glasses), dental cleaning
- screening to help you qualify for Medicaid, Family Health Plus, or similar free public insurance programs
PHYSICAL EXAM FORMS
We can also fill out your physical exam forms for employment, college, or special programs.
FREE SPECIALTY REFERRALS
If you need to see a specialist for further care, we will refer you to the appropriate clinic at Bellevue Hospital Center. This will not cost you anything, even if you require such procedures as outpatient surgery or MRI.
SERVICES WE DO NOT CURRENTLY OFFER
We are proud to offer comprehensive free healthcare to uninsured New Yorkers. Services we are unable to provide include:
- pre-natal care (care during pregnancy)
- emergency room visits
- inpatient hospital stays
- inpatient surgeries
Click here for a detailed list of low-cost resources where you can find these services.
If you have any questions about what services we do or do not offer, please do not hesitate to contact us.