Free services currently offered by the NYCFC
- Basic primary care including disease prevention & screening
- Physical exams
- Including school exams and pre-employment exams
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) testing and treatment
- HIV, genital warts, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, syphilis, hepatitis B
- Men’s health
- Reproductive health
- Pap smears and HPV testing
- Comprehensive reproductive health and family planning
- IUDs – Copper and progesterone only (on specific dates)
- Depo-Provera injections and prescriptions for other contraception options
- Treatment of GYN problems – vaginal infections, irregular bleeding, pain
- Colposcopy referrals
- Laboratory testing
- Specialty referrals
- Patient education
- Referrals for colon cancer screening (colonoscopy), breast cancer screening (mammogram), dental cleaning, optometry appointments (including a free pair of glasses)
PHYSICAL EXAM FORMS
We can also fill out your physical exam forms for employment, college, or special programs.
FREE SPECIALTY REFERRALS
If you need to see a specialist for further care, we will refer you to the appropriate clinic at Bellevue Hospital Center. This will not cost you anything, even if you require such procedures as outpatient surgery or MRI.
SERVICES WE DO NOT CURRENTLY OFFER
We are proud to offer comprehensive free healthcare to uninsured New Yorkers. Services we are unable to provide include:
- Pre-natal care (care during pregnancy)
- Inpatient hospital stays
- Inpatient surgeries
Click here for a detailed list of low-cost resources where you can find these services.
If you have any questions about what services we do or do not offer, please do not hesitate to contact us.