Free services currently offered by the NYCFC
- Basic primary care including disease prevention & screening
- Physical exams
- Including school exams and pre-employment exams
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and treatment
- HIV, genital warts, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, syphilis
- Men’s health
- Reproductive health
- Pap smears and HPV testing
- Comprehensive reproductive health and family planning
- Depo-Provera injections and prescriptions for other contraception options
- Treatment of gynecological problems – vaginal infections, irregular bleeding
- Colposcopy referrals
- Laboratory testing
- Specialty referrals
- Patient education
- Referrals for colon cancer screening (colonoscopy), breast cancer screening (mammogram), dental cleaning, optometry appointments (including a free pair of glasses)
PHYSICAL EXAM FORMS
We can fill out your physical exam forms for employment, college, or special programs.
We provide primary care services, but some patients may have problems that require the attention of specialized doctors. If so, we will provide a referral to the appropriate hospital or clinic. Many specialty referrals are free, and we will discuss details of specialty referral costs at your visit.
NYC Free Clinic provides prescription medications at a significantly reduced cost to patients.
Elm Drugs Pharmacy
56 7th Ave
New York, NY 10011
OPTIONS FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES
We are proud to offer comprehensive free healthcare to uninsured New Yorkers over 18 years old. Services that can be found elsewhere include:
- Pre-natal care (care during pregnancy)
- Inpatient hospital stays
- Inpatient surgeries
Click here for a detailed list of low-cost resources where you can find these services.
If you have any questions about what services we do or do not offer, please do not hesitate to contact us.