Eligibility Documents


Please bring the following documents when you meet with the social worker for insurance eligibility screening.

Do not worry if you do not have any of these, you will still be able to receive care.

  • Proof of age, e.g. a birth certificate or driver’s license.
  • Proof of citizenship or alien status, e.g. a passport, social security card, or green card
  • Recent paycheck stubs (if you are working)
  • Proof of your income from sources such as Social Security, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Veteran’s Benefits (VA), or retirement.
  • Any bank books and insurance policies that you may have.
  • Proof of where you live, e.g. a rent receipt, landlord statement, or a stamped envelope sent to you at your current address.
  • Medicare Benefit Card or Insurance benefit card or the policy (if you have other health insurance).
Scroll to top